Have you or any of your friends ever used a glass blunt? They are pretty dope! The plunger pulls back and you load your ground up flower in there....light, and ash as you go! It's easy peasy! Matt and Laura have been making these for as long as we can remember. Try one out!
- Length: 4.25"
- Length Extended: 6.5"
- Width: .6"
- Height: .6"
- Weight: .1 lbs.
- Bowl Style: adjustable bowl
- Color: purple, black, lizard green
- Glass Thickness: thick glass blunt
- Plunger style glass blunt
- Pull out...grind and load...light....ash as you go. Easy as that!
- Surface work using stringer and cane
- Heat shrink rubber
- Color changing silver fuming
- Accent marks may vary
- Dimensions may vary
- Additional Information
Artist(s) Matt & Laura Color(s) Black, Lizard Green, Purple Height Range 0" to 6"