If you've never had the opportunity to attend an Illuzion Glass Galleries' First Friday event, or any of our events, you need to remedy that by joining us at our next one. These parties feature demonstrations by some of the industry's top glass artists and bring the glass community together even closer. Being able to see their talents executed first hand is something you should not pass up. These artists will create pieces right in front of your eyes as you watch them in the studio through the gallery's viewing window. The pieces created can later be viewed in the gallery, or, of course on the website. Hope to see you all at the next one.
- Length: 6"
- Width: 7"
- Height: 8"
- Distance from base to joint: 5"
- Joint Style: 14mm Male Direct inject with dome
- Perculator: 3 finger Flux capacitor percolator with added recycler function
- Colors and features: This whole entire piece was made with custom Alien Tech color pull, the joint on the cycler is hade made and hand ground. The joint on the dome is grindless with a polished slanted opening.
- Features glow-in-the-dark "Glass Rivers" millies made by Jason Lee
- Fumed faceted eyeballs
- Encased opals
- Accent marks may vary
- Dimesions may vary
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Ill Glassworks Artist(s) Adam G., Buck, Darby Holm, Ill Glass, Jason Lee Color(s) Alien Tech, Fumed, Watermelon, Yellow #9 Percolator(s) Flux Capacitor Fitting 14mm Male Height Range 6-1/16" to 12"